Monday, April 22, 2013

Sweet Contrary–Mosaic Contest

 

Rachel over at Stitched in Color is hosting a Mosaic Contest with Lark Cottons, hop on over to Stitched in Color and join in the fun.  You could win something!

With the lack of sunshine around these parts, I can but dream of a beautiful sunset! So that was my inspiration when I chose these gorgeous fabrics!

The lucky winner will win a FQ bundle of the fabrics from their own mosaic, so what are you waiting for, join in the fun!!!

Voting starts on April 30th, I would love to win the fabrics in my mosaic, but even if I don’t I gave myself some great inspiration looking at the fabrics at Lark Cottons.

I will let you know when you can vote for my creation, and if your still having snow in April like I am then I hope my mosaic added a little bit of sunshine to your day!

 

SUNSET

mosaic04a9f2484b2ba1bfebaac9d28f232f5c8086edfe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...