Friday, January 11, 2013

Fireworks

Did you know that Camille of Thimble blossoms  has added some new patterns to her repertoire?

I don’t know what it is but I  really like her style and the colour palette she uses in her quilts.  I bought the Swoon quilt pattern from my local store the other week., which you can also buy as  a  PDF download.

If you don’t know who or what I am talking about, then you must go and check out her blog Simplify.  Your certainly in for a treat as she has just released 5 new patterns.

And yes I caved in and bought another one this morning!  This time I went for fireworks and instead of buying the paper pattern I bought the PDF downloadable pattern.  I much, much prefer this as I am one of those people who is a little bit unorganized so if I do lose my pattern in my fabric mountain, then I always have a backup of it on my computer.

So I now have another 2 new quilts to add to my list of quilts I want to make in 2013!

3 comments:

  1. I am not surprised you caved in those patterns are all lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo...thank you for the links! I'll check them out right now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...