Thursday, November 22, 2012

Christmas Table Runner

Last weekend I was lucky enough to go on a quilting/sewing retreat with a group of 15 other woman.

I stayed here

3photo7photo44photo

OMGosh I cannot tell you how much fun and what a fantastic time I had, it was a seriously needed break for me. 

I managed to make a couple of things in between the eating and laughing, there was some sewing done. 

So for this post I just wanted to share the completed table runner I made

DSC00759

I did some straight line quilting on the centre panel and in the borders I stitched in the ditch.

DSC00751DSC00758DSC00760DSC00761

9 comments:

  1. A quilting retreat sounds great at the best of times but with scenery like that thrown in - wonderful!

    Great quilting on the table runner, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I wish I'd been there!

    Table runner is just fab,

    F

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a wonderful place to relax. Sewing thrown in as well... a bonus!!! LOVE the table runner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great quilting onthe table runner. Beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a BEAUTIFUL place to go sewing!! Where is this at? And I LOVE your table runner!! It's so darn cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous retreat setting and I love your bright cheery table runner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love where you were !! think a few of us would have loved to be along i would have taken Cindy with me ...........she is a lot of fun !!
    the runner is fab !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a darling table runner :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That table runner makes me so happy!! It's gorgeous!

    Thanks for sharing @'Sew Cute Tuesday'. I'll be featuring you tomorrow, so be sure to stop by and grab a 'featured' button!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...