Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Scrappy Swap Test Run

 

The other day we were assigned our partners for the swap, so I have been busy stalking her and came up with the idea to make a needle book.  I also need one myself so I decided to make a prototype and here are the results of my test run.  I am loving it.  I now need to decide what fabrics to use for my partner.  She has been pretty quiet so far so I am still not too sure what she really likes in the way of fabrics and colour. I posted pictures of my  needle book test run on Flickr hoping she will see it and give me some ideas of her likes/dislikes.!

insideneedlebookphoto

1 comment:

  1. Your needlebook is lovely, I'm sure your partner will love it. I have just signed up to a Flickr swap too, fortunately my partner is pretty active must be very difficult to work out a silent partner's likes and dislikes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...