Monday, August 22, 2011

Singer Accesory Box

The black Box!!!!
















Contents of the black box just as I found it when I came home!










Lid of the box showing all the stitches

























Contents of the box, I am not sure what most of these accesories are for, so as I figure out what they are I will add to them. If you know anything about them please feel free to drop me a comment and let me know.
























This is a Standard Singercraft guide #2's with a bulb shaped end, they were produced with two different finishes, bronze and aluminium (or aluminum!!!! as you say where I live :-).








I think this is a Ruffler, but cannot find a number on it!















121318 - Sewing machine gripper







I have no idea what this is??????????????????????????







Hemstitcher


























































This box contains a few different things:

120842 - Foot Hemmer
1214 64 - Binder attachment
121441 - Gatherer
35931 -Adjustable Hemmer








































Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Wow, what a gem! It looks like it has that musty old smell too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your right it does have that old smell to it, which makes it even more speial to me. If bocould speak just think of the stories it could tell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY WORD! You totally scored on that box alone. I have seen these on ebay for over $200!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post! street performance

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...