Thursday, July 28, 2011

Meet Milly - Ear Problems

MILLY


We have 2 yellow Labradors Murphy who is English! who is a bit of a world wide traveller! we flew him over from England when we moved to the USA and Milly an American born lab. This post is about Milly.

About a week before we went on vacation she developed a slight ear infection. Knowing how an ear infection can get out of hand, especially with labs, I wanted to get it nipped in the bud before it got any worse, and didn't want it to still be bad when I went away. I did no want to go to the vets and spend a fortune on medication that either made it worse, didn't work or really cost an arm and a leg, I did a search on the Internet and found this product from Amazon:

Zymox Otic Pet Ear Treatment with Hydrocortisone



After reading all the reviews from other buyers I decided to give it a go. I just had to share my experience of this product because if it helps one pet owners pet then it was worth posting details about it. I am not one to shout out about a product unless I really believe it works and I am not being paid by amazon or anyone else to post this, I am just one happy customer.

This product worked.

Three days later, the ear infection was completely clear, I absolutely love this stuff. I just wish I had known about it 10 years earlier with one of our labs that used to have recurrent ear problems, that not only cost a fortune but never cleared up, no matter what the vet prescribed. When using this product, do not clean the ears and remove all the gunk as it will not work properly, it is some sort of chemical enzyme reaction that aids in the working of the product. Just read the directions properly. I only used this product for 3 days and it did the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...