Friday, March 18, 2011

Bread

Proofed and ready to go into the oven.
Straight from the oven, I wish you could smell it, it makes my mouth water just thinking about eating it, but I have to wait a couple of hours for it to cool down. Please excuse my bread pan, I do not wash it as I have found that it makes a better loaf if i don't, I just spray it with vegetable oil before baking and after give it a wipe down with a damp cloth, this way the bread does not stick to the pan.
Quick take a picture before it is all gone!!!!!! There is nothing like fresh bread with butter and jam YUM
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Since we have moved to the US and I'm not allowed to work, I have really gotten into cooking. Now I have more time to do it there is no excuse! Bread is the next thing on my list to attempt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bread looks soooo good! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummmm. the bread smells delish!! ha ha
    Looks wonderful!! Your sewing machine is beautifu!! I had one like that years ago with my first marriage, but had to let him have it (It was his grandfathers, as he was a tailor) Don't know anything about veneer, sorry! I also love the color of your new bathroom!!Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...