Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wow

I am really surprised I have had over 500 hits on my blog since last night!!!!!! WOW But not many comments!!! Come on people don't be shy, leave a comment and say hi and then I can check out your blog too and even if you don't have once its still nice to hear from you. I love reading what people think of what I make , GOOD or BAD, constructive criticism does no harm and if its good that's even better!!!!!!

I went to Michaels last night, only because I wanted to spend my coupon!!!! they had some nice halloween papers in, think they were K&CO, maybe I should do another Halloween album!!!! Did anyone use the coupon? and what did you get?

I also went to Hobby Lobby and went a bit mad in there!!!! chipboard was 50% off, along with wooden stamps so I had to buy some House Mouse stamps oh and stickers were on sale too so I bought some thickers alphas, now when they ring them up are they counted as stickers or chipboard! I was a little worried that they were not on sale as I bought quite a few packets!!!! but she rung them up as 50% off. I absolutely love HL sales!!!

I am hoping to do some more crafting tomorrow, so will probably post some pics by the end of the week as I am a little busy until then. I am hoping to do another album but this time it will be much much smaller!!!

Okay gotta run, whatever the weather hope your having a great day.

Sam
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh lucky you! I so miss craft shopping in the USA... great choice and even better prices. I always hit Michaels (several times) and love Joannes and Dick Blicks and.... well you know, all the usual haunts. You are making me green with envy! It doesn't look as if I'll get over until CHA in January 09 so my list will just have to wait. It's so long now, I might as well use a toilet roll. LOL
    Love the layout above... our leaves are just on the turn now but the weather has definitely decided it's Autumn. Summer didn't get a look in this year. Have fun and enjoy your fab finds!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...