Thursday, August 7, 2008

Scrapping

Last night I had a blast!!! My friend Kris came round to scrap with me!!!! (Kathy if your reading this!!! - I can play well with others LOL). We had a whale of a time! apart from me falling off my chair!!! (which had Kris in stitches) and Kris sticking her project on the wrong way, we did mangae to get a lot done.

I managed to do the 12 sympathy cards!!!! that I needed to do for card club (now whoever chose the idea of doing sympathy cards!!! for cards club! I wasn't there to vote on this but if I had been I would not of been in favour of making them, its not a card I like to make, but if I ever do need one then they are a one off and I am not sure if I would ever send someone a card made by someone else when it comes to a sympathy card!!!!) I have made mine so that they can be used for something else and they will be able to remove the With sympathy part and just change it for something else. I will post a picture soon. I also got started on some Get Well cards and will finish them later today.

I finished a layout for one of my design team assignements and just need to get a photo printed.

So I had a really good time.

We must get together more often as its so much more fun scrapping with another person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...