Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Profiterolle

I was in need of a sweet tooth fix today so decided to have a go at making Profiterole's as they were the closest thing to chocolate eclairs that I had in my recipe book, good old Delia smith.

Anyway the first attempt was a bit of a disaster and they ended up in the bin (garbage/trash yep I am picking up the lingo LOL). Well the second attempt was fantastic and I wish I had made more. Instead of stuffing them with whipped up cream I happened to have some cool whip so used that instead. I didn't have any chocolate in the house to make the sauce with so I poured Hershey's chocolate sauce over them. Well, everyone absolutely loved them and the certainly fixed my craving for something sweet. Now to improve on the recipe I need to find some decent chocolate to make a nice sauce to go over the top and next time I might pipe them so I can have chocolate eclairs! PERFECT Kathy if your reading this is your mouth watering!!!!!

I managed to do some scrapping last night, again using my cricut expression, I just love that machine so much better than the small cricut. So if you dilly dallying about getting the expression I would definitely go for it you won't regret it.

Hope your all having a great day, whatever the weather have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...