Friday, May 30, 2008

1 YEAR

We have now been living in the US for 1 year!!!!

What an amazing roller coaster it has been!!!! There has been a lot of ups and a few downs but the ups certainly make up for the downs if you get my drift!!!!

I haven't blogged for a while as we have had some not so good news, which I couldn't share on here!! Anyway for those of you that do know which is probably all of three people things are OK now.

I have almost finished my design team projects just need to get them to the LSS.

I am also in a Penny Black card swap on SCS, so just need to finish my cards off and get them in the post and then I can start on the Card club cards I need to do at the LSS. Not too sure what I will do but I am sure it will involve a Penny Black card. So much to do!

1 comment:

  1. I think I have followed you from almost the beginning, congratulations!! I am not too far from you, in a suburb of Minneapolis. I really enjoy your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...