Friday, November 23, 2007

I did this very quick layout for the challenge on the True Friends blog which can be found here. This is the first time I have ever done a layout in this size and I quite like it.This is also not my usual style so I am not sure if I like this layout or not and think it needs osmething else but wanted to post it on here anyway that way you get to see the good and the bad!!!!!!

It was Thanksgiving yesterday a first for us. We had Turkey for the first time in about 8 years! for some reason we just went off turkey and started having beef for our christmas dinners instead. So we thought we would try it again and we liked it. Apart from DS2 who had been ill since Wednesday night, some sort of stomach bug so he has been sick a few times!

I managed to do a little bit of shopping in the Black Friday sales (these are a bit like the sales on boxing day in the UK) it was the busiest I have ever seen it here, the car parks were nearly full for a change! and I had to stand in a very long queue for the till (translated: I had to stand in line to get to the check out!!!!!!).

Hi to the people that read this blog but don't comment you know who you are !!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. okie dokie I will be a good girl and leave a comment - I love looking at your work and what you've been up to - even if it makes me feel like a cyber stalker!!!
    So you broke down and had a Turkey! I enjoyed NOT cooking for a change!
    Love the nose - and the layout - is that 8 1/2 x 11?
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...